- Buy 1 Get 1
- Beauty and Fashion
- Gaming Consoles
- Smart Gadgets
- Gaming PC/Laptops
- Green Friday
- Home & Kitchen
- Laptops & Computers
- Mobile & Tablet
- Office Equipment
PC Components & Accessories
- Gaming Accessories
- Gaming Components
- Location 12
- CPU Hexa-core
- Chipset Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- GPU Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Weight 189 g
- Dimensions 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm
- Display Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 800 nits
- Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Operating System iOS 14.1
- Memory 512 GB
- RAM 6GB
- Resolution 1170 x 2532 pixels
- Screen Size 6.1 inches
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS,
- WiFi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Main Camera 12 MP + 12MP + 12MP
- Video Recording 4K@24/30/60fps
- Selfie Camera 12 MP
- Battery Type Li-Ion, non-removable Fast charging 20W 50% in 30 min
- USB Lightning, USB 2.0
Blast past fast.
5G speed. A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. An edge-to-edge OLED display. Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance. And Night mode on every camera. iPhone 12 has it all — in two perfect sizes.
The world’s smallest,
thinnest, lightest 5G phone.
Ceramic Shield. Clearly tougher than any smartphone glass.
5G on iPhone is superfast. So you can download movies on the fly. Stream higher-quality video. Or update apps or iOS over cellular. And you can do it in more places, because iPhone 12 has the broadest 5G coverage worldwide.
A14 Bionic is the fastest chip in a smartphone.
And it pushes what’s possible. Like crunching trillions of operations on the Neural Engine. Or shooting in Dolby Vision — even pro movie cameras can’t do that. It’s superefficient for great battery life. And it’s ahead of its time, prepared to power pretty much anything that comes next.
Vastly more contrast. Incredible color accuracy. A huge jump in pixel density.5 Wow. Just wow. OLED delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at. This is the best iPhone display we’ve ever made, and it goes all the way to the edge.
Both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras now have Night mode — and it’s better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. The new Wide camera brings in 27 percent more light. So whether you take photos by day or by moonlight, you’ll get a level of detail and color that wasn’t possible before.