j5create JCD543P USB-C™ Triple Display Docking Station with 100W PD Adapter
About This Product
The USB-C™ Triple Display Docking Station provides extra connectivity from your computer. Extend up to three monitors through HDMI™, VGA, and DisplayPort™ or HDMI™. This docking station is designed to be used as a notebook stand, which assists with heat dissipation. With its flexible USB-C™ cord, it keeps in mind the location of the USB-C™ port on your device, ensuring an easy connection.
These multi-adapters allow you to add an additional USB™ 3.1/SD™/microSD™ computer peripheral, HDMI™/DisplayPort™/VGA monitor and Gigabit Ethernet through your USB™ port. One of the USB™ Type-A ports supports fast charging BC1.2 for a smartphone, tablet or iPad®. The USB-C™ port supports power delivery 3.0, allowing you to keep charging your notebook or smartphone while using the adapter.
• USB-C™ power delivery 100W pass-through
• USB-C™ downstream port Gen 1 5G x1；Power delivery adapter in port x1
• USB™ Type-A downstream port Gen 1 5G x3
• DisplayPort™ Alt mode supported
• DisplayPort™/HDMI™ output 4K @ 30 Hz
• USB™ graphic HDMI™ resolution 4K @ 30 Hz; VGA Resolution 1920 x 1080 dual output
• RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
• SD™/microSD™ card slots allow for external memory access
• Combo audio jack mic/speaker
• Cable length 1.5 ft/45 cm
Prefer your own USB-C™ power adapter? You can buy the docking station by itself here.
USB-C™ is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB™ cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. USB-C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB-C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
|Host Interface||USB-C™ male connector with cable|
|Video Interface||HDMI™ female connector x 2|
|DisplayPort™ female connector x 1|
|VGA female connector x 1|
|USB-C™ Port||USB-C™ downstream port female connector x 1|
|USB-C™ power in port female connector x1|
|Ethernet Port||RJ45 female connector (Gigabit Ethernet) x 1|
|USB™ Port||USB™ Type-A 3.1 5G female connector x 3|
|Card Slots||SD™ 3.0 x 1 Slot|
|microSD™ 3.0 x 1 Slot|
|Combo Audio Jack||Microphone and speaker|
|Power Mode||Bus-powered or self-powered|
|DisplayPort™ Alt Mode||Display resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz|
|HDMI™||Display resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz|
|VGA||Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz|
|USB-C™||Power delivery 3.0 x 1|
|USB-C™ 3.1 port x 1|
|USB™||USB™ Type-A 3.1 port x 3 (USB™ 3.1 Gen 1/5 Gbps)|
|BC 1.2 port x 1|
|Ethernet||Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (Half Duplex)/1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)|
|IEEE: IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x|
|• Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet™ or Microsoft® wakeup frame|
|• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering|
|3.24 (W) x 0.92 (H) x 13.78 (D) in.|
|82.5 (W) x 23.4 (H) x 350 (D) mm|
|USB-C™ cable length: 1.5 ft/450 mm|
|Approximately: 0.66 lbs./300g|
|Storage Temperature||-10 – 65°C|
|Storage Humidity||< 85% non-condensing|
|Operation Temperature||0 – 40°C|
|Operation Humidity||< 85% non-condensing|
• Available USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Alt mode
• Available USB-C™ port (USB™ 3.0 is recommended)
• Available USB™ power delivery over USB-C™ to support upstream charging
• 4K capable graphics card
• Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• macOS® 10.8 or later
• If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, attach the USB-C™ power adapter to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance.
• To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files. For maximum performance, use a computer and USB-C™ power adapter equipped with PD 3.0.
Extended Monitor System Requirements
• One 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback
• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core RAM: 4 GB memory or higher
• Two 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback
• CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core
• RAM: 8 GB memory or higher
• Higher processor recommended for multi-displays and optimal performance.
• USB-C™ Triple Monitor Docking Station
• Quick Installation Guide
• 100W USB-C™ Power Adapter