- 4K UHD Monitor
- With 4K Ultra HD resolution users benefit from enhanced clarity and fine details and textures for an optimal viewing and visual-intensive work experience.
- 99% Adobe RGB
- Adobe RGB color space offers a greater range of color reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography.
- 10-Bit Color Display
- Enjoy smooth color gradations on a 10-bit display, which shows more than one billion colors.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) increases the overall dynamic range between black and white so the resulting image appears closer to what your eyes see in the natural world.
Please note, to view HDR content from your device, ensure that you use the HDMI cable provided with the SW320 monitor or a High Speed HDMI Cable or Premium High Speed HDMI Certified Cable
- Brightness Uniformity
- Brightness uniformity is achieved through a delicate process involving the utilization of high precision apparatus to meticulously fine-tune hundreds of sub-regions on the entire screen. It offers a more authentic and consistent viewing experience
- 14-Bit 3D LUT & Delta E ≦ 2
- The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in improved color reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
- Hardware Calibration
- Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
- Palette Master Element Calibration Software
- With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
*Supported Platforms: Win7 or above, Mac OS 10.6.8 or above
*Supported Calibrators: X-Rite i1 Display Pro / i1 Pro / i1 Pro 2 & Datacolor Spyder 4 / Spyder 5
- Advanced Black & White Mode
- View your photos in a black and white film effect. Choose from three different black and white presets to preview your photos in before you perform actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
- GamutDuo enables you to view content simultaneously in different color spaces side-by-side for added comparison. Switch to PIP/PBP mode to enable GamutDuo.
- Hotkey Puck
- The Hotkey Puck allows the user to switch between Adobe RGB mode, sRGB mode, and Black & White mode effortlessly. The buttons can also be customized to map other modes or OSD settings, such as brightness and contrast, to bring added convenience to photographers.
- Shading Hood
- The SW320 includes a detachable shading hood that effectively reduces the monitor's screen glare resulting from ambient lighting, ensuring superb color accuracy required for professional work. The shading hood can be used in both portrait and landscape orientations.
Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10)
5 ms (GtG)
99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB,
Pixel Pitch (mm)
DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.)
sRGB / B+W / Rec.709/ DCI-P3/ HDR
/ Darkroom / Calibration 1 /
Calibration 2 / Custom 1 / Custom 2 /
CAD/CAM / Animation
Full, Aspect Ratio, , 1:1
5000°K / 6500°K/ 9300°K / User Mode
1.6 - 2.6
19 Languages (English / Francais / Deutsch / Italiano / Espanol / Polish / Czech / Hungarian / Serbo-croatian / Romanian / Netherlands / Russian / Swedish / Protuguese / Japanese / Chinese / S-Chinese/Arabic/Korean)
VESA Wall Mount
Display Screen Coating
<= 2 ( avg)
Video Format Support
Black & White mode
Factory Calibration Report
DisplayPort (v1.4) x1
USB 3.0 Hub
USB Downstream x 2
USB 3.0 Hub
USB Upstream x1
Support Format: SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC
Power Consumption (based on Energy Star)
Power Consumption (stand by mode)
Power Consumption (sleep mode)
Dimension and Weight
Dimensions (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base) (with shading hood)
448.15 x 759.4 x 257.89
Dimensions(HxWxD mm) (without shading hood)
Dimensions (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base)
Dimensions (HxWxD mm)
H: 811.54 x 460.35 x 340.53
L: 663.65 x 759.4 x 340.53
Net Weight (kg) (without shading hood)
Net Weight (kg) (without stand)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Height Adjustment (mm)
Palette Master Element
X-Rtie i1 Display Pro / i1 Pro /i1 Pro 2 /i1 Studio , Datacolor Spyder 4/5
Video Signal Data
Hor. Frequency (KHz)
Ver. Frequency (Hz)
Video Bandwidth (MHZ)
Shading hood, CD, QSG, Individual Calibration Report ,Hotkey Pucks
HDMI cable 2.0 (1.8m), mDP to DP cable(1.8m), USB 3.0 cable (1.8m)
0˚C - 40˚C
Operating Humidity (non-condensing)
10% - 90%
Windows®10, Windows®8.1, Windows®8, Windows®7
|Network and Connectivity|