EPSON PRINTER LQ-690
Designed with the dot matrix user in mind, our latest model has an impressive print speed of up to 529 cps. This flexible and compact printer can easily handle cut sheets, continuous paper, labels, envelopes and cards. It has a built-in Print Speed Enhancer to increase the speed of bit image printing, making it an ideal printer for those in the most demanding of work environments.
Print faster and more productively, thanks to the Print Speed Enhancer - a unique feature in the Epson driver. Perfect for those printing directly from any Windows ® applications. – Also, LQ-690 is capable of printing an impressive 529 cps (12 cpi) when using printer resident fonts.
High ribbon yield:
In a demanding and fast-moving work environment, a high ribbon yield is essential, and with 10 million characters per ribbon, this marks out the LQ-690 as a leading force in the flatbed market. It is also cost-effective with long ribbon replacement cycles, low running costs and total cost of ownership.
- Quality: The 106 column capacity with 24 pins means greater quality
- Speedy: Impressive print speed of 529 cps
- Productive: Big memory buffer of 128 KB and built-in Print Speed Enhancer ensures faster printing of bit image data
- Reliable: Combined power of print head life and MTBF of 20,000 hours
- Energy efficient: Low power consumption so better for environment
- Warranty12 Months
- Weight8.69 Kg