FSP Power Supply Hydro PTM 750W HPT2-750M/PPA7505704
FSP's Hydro PTM power supply series feature 80 PLUS® Platinum rated efficiency and are fully modular. They are an excellent choice for high-performance PCs, thanks to the fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) fan and Japanese electrolytic capacitors. These highly reliable power supplies are perfect for gaming enthusiasts and overclockers.
- Unique product ID with changeable side stickers for DIY enthusiasts and gamers
- Intelligent fan speed control circuit design
- Advanced thermal layout design
- Complies with newest ATX12 v2.4 & EPS12 v2.92 standards
- High efficiency ≧ 92%
- Active PFC ≧ 99%
- High Wattages with 80PLUS® Platinum Certification
- Powerful +12V single rail design
- Advanced full modular design with ribbon cables
- Full Japan-made electrolytic capacitors
- Support 6+2 pin PCI-Express Connectors
- Quiet and Long-Lasting 135mm FDB Fan
- Complete Protections: OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, UVP, OTP
- Global Safety Approved
Low Loads for Silent Operation
Hydro PTM series are featured with intelligent fan speed control circuit design which uses a diameter of 135mm, fluid dynamic bearing, for low noise and reliable operation at low and medium loads.
80 Plus® Platinum Certification
Hydro PTM series come with 80 Plus Platinum Certification which means your power supplies consume less heat and have a lower operating cost. The power supplies are guaranteed to operate at a minimum of 92% efficiency at 50% load of PSU rated power.
Fully Modular Design for Quick and Easy Installation
Fully modular design simplifies installation and allows you to use only the cables you need, for a neater, cleaner build.
OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP j (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection), a full guardian circuit protections to keep your hardware safe.
100-240Vac~ 10-5A 50-60Hz
Max Output Current
Max Combined Power
Rated Output Power
80 PLUS Certification
FDB Fan, 135mm
Dimensions(L x W x H)
150 x 170 x 86 mm
OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, UVP, OTP