j5create JCA374 USB-C™ Multi-Adapter - HDMI™/Ethernet/USB™ 3.1 HUB/PD 2.0
About This Product
USB™ 3.0 SuperSpeed
• 2 USB™ 3.0 SuperSpeed ports
• Transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps enables bulky file backup
• Backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0 and USB™ 1.1 devices
• Hot-swapping connect/disconnect without powering down
Display Alt Mode for HDMI™
• Supports display max resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz / 1080p @ 60 Hz
• Supports 1080p Video Playback
• Supports Display Modes: Primary, Extended, Mirror
• Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
USB™ 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet
• Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port through USB™ 3.0
• USB™ 3.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0 and 1.1
• Transfer all your files almost instantly over a true Gigabit network.
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
• Activity and Link LED indicators
The JCA374 USB Type-C™ Multi-Adapter provides extra connectivity from your computer with 5 Gbps transfer speed. It allows you to add an additional USB™ peripheral, HDMI™ monitor or Gigabit LAN through your USB™ port. USB Type‐C™ is the new standard for connecting desktops and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB™ cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB Type‐C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB Type‐C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
|Host Interface||USB Type-C™ Male connector|
|Video Interface||HDMI™ DB 15 pin Female connector|
|Ethernet Port||RJ-45 Female connector (Gigabit Ethernet)|
|USB™ Port||USB™ 3.0 Female connector x2|
|Power Mode||Bus-powered or self-powered|
|Display||Display resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz / 1080p @ 60 Hz|
|Ethernet||Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)|
|IEEE: IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x|
|Supports Wake On LAN function, suspend mode and remote wake-up via link-change, Magic Packet or Microsoft wake-up frame|
|Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering|
|Supports Jumbo Frame|
|Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and TCP Large Send Offload|
|50.5(W) x 15(H) x 96.5(D) mm|
|Cable length: 24 cm|
|Weight||Approximately 69g (including cable)|
Available USB Type-C™ port (USB™ 3.0 is recommended)
Available DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB Type-C™ connector. DisplayPort™ v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K @ 30 Hz resolution.
Available USB™ power delivery over USB Type-C™ to support upstream charging
Perfect for MacBook® and Chromebook™.
JCA374 USB Type-C™ Multi-Adapter
Quick Installation Guide