j5create JDD321 Mini Dock for Surface™ Pro 4/5/6
About This Product
This 8-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface™ Pro 4, 5, 6 expands your connectivity options to 4K mini DisplayPort™, 4K HDMI™, USB™ Type-A 3.0 x2, USB-C™, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and memory card reader/writer. The adapter features high quality HDMI™ that supports resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz and its mini DisplayPort™ supports resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz, with both serving as the output for an additional external display (only one output supported at a time). Along with its USB-C™ port that supports Gen1 5G data transfer, the two USB™ Type-A 3.0 ports can connect USB™ devices such as keyboards, mice, etc., as well as a memory card reader/writer for quick transfer of your files and photos. It also gives you the ability to add a Gigabit Ethernet connection to your computer for increased internet speeds and stability.
The 8-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ is easy-to-operate with a plug-and-play design; there is no driver or external power required. Just hook it up and enjoy your large display.
• Compatible with Surface™ Pro 4, 5, 6
• Dedicated built-in cable with right-angle mini DisplayPort™ and USB™ Type-A 3.0 port base. With this innovative 90-degree L-shaped design, it’s more comfortable, sturdier, and less hassle to connect on the side of your Surface™ Pro.
• Output via USB-C™ x1, USB™ Type-A 3.0 x2, HDMI™, mini DisplayPort™, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and memory card reader/writer.
• Supports HDMI™ with a resolution up to 4K at 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz and mini DisplayPort™ with a resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz. The HDMI™ and mini DisplayPort™ ports cannot be used simultaneously.
• Gigabit Ethernet port with a speed of 1000 Mbps
• USB-C™ and USB™ Type-A 3.0 ports x2 with a data transfer speed up to 5 Gbps
• Plug-and-play with no software needed
4K Output Port
HDMI™ 4K @ 30 & mini DisplayPort™ 4K @ 60
Innovative 90-degree L-shaped Design
For more comfort, a stronger connection and less hassle to connect on the side of your Surface™ Pro
Memory Card Reader/Writer Data Transfer
SD™/microSD™ can be used simultaneously
Easily connect your Surface™ to a Gigabit Ethernet.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
|Input||USB™ Type-A 3.0 and mini DisplayPort™ male connector|
|Output||HDMI™ female connector x 1|
|mini DisplayPort™ female connector x 1|
|Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 female connector|
|USB-C™ 3.1 Gen1 port female connector x 1|
|USB™ Type-A 3.0 port female connector x 2|
|Memory card reader/writer female|
|Display||HDMI™ display resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz|
|mini DisplayPort™ resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz|
|(only one output is supported at once)|
|USB™||USB-C™ Type-A 3.1 port x 1 (USB™ 3.1 Gen 1/5 Gbps)|
|USB™ Type-A 3.0 port x2 (USB™ 3.0, 5 Gbps)|
|Ethernet||Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (Half Duplex)/1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)|
|IEEE: IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x|
|Memory||SD™/microSD™ 3.0 memory card reader/writer|
|Dimensions||Main body: 13.2 (W) x 1.8 (H) x 3.8 (D) cm|
|Cable length: 250 mm|
• ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface™ Pro (JDD321B/JDD321S)
• Quick Installation Guide