Samsung Galaxy A22 4G Smartphone Dual Sim 6GB RAM 128GB Violet
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G Summary
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G mobile was launched on 2nd June 2021. The phone comes with a 6.60-inch touchscreen display. Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is based on Android 11 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage (up to 1000GB). The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G measures 167.20 x 76.40 x 9.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 203.00 grams. It was launched in Grey, Mint, Violet, and White colours.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G include Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- ChipsetMediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- GPUMali-G57 MC2
- BatteryLi-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions167.2 x 76.4 x 9 mm
- USBUSB Type-C 2.0
- Weight 203g
- SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Operating SystemAndroid 11, One UI Core 3.1
- RAM6 GB
- Screen TypeTFT, 90Hz
- Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels
- Screen Size6.6 inches
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- WiFiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Main Camera48MP + 5MP + 2MP
- Video Recording[email protected]
- Selfie Camera8MP