Samsung Galaxy A22 5G Summary
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G mobile was launched on 2nd June 2021. The phone comes with a 6.60-inch touchscreen display. Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is based on Android 11 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage (up to 1000GB). The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G measures 167.20 x 76.40 x 9.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 203.00 grams. It was launched in Grey, Mint, Violet, and White colours.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G include Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- ChipsetMediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- GPUMali-G57 MC2
- BatteryLi-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions167.2 x 76.4 x 9 mm
- USBUSB Type-C 2.0
- Weight 203g
- SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Operating SystemAndroid 11, One UI Core 3.1
- RAM4 GB
- Screen TypeTFT, 90Hz
- Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels
- Screen Size6.6 inches
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- WiFiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Main Camera48MP + 5MP + 2MP
- Video Recording[email protected]
- Selfie Camera8MP