Samsung Galaxy A22 Smartphone 4G LTE Dual Sim 4GB RAM 64GB Black
Samsung Galaxy A22 mobile was launched on 2nd June 2021. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display. Samsung Galaxy A22 is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A22 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A22 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A22 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A22 is based on Android 11 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Samsung Galaxy A22 measures 159.30 x 73.60 x 8.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 186.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Mint, Violet, and White colours.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A22 include Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
- BatteryLi-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm
- USBUSB Type-C 2.0
- Weight186 g
- SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Operating SystemAndroid 11, One UI Core 3.1
- RAM4 GB
- Screen TypeSuper AMOLED, 90Hz, 600 nits (HDR)
- Resolution720 x 1600 pixels
- Screen Size6.4 inches
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- WiFiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Main Camera48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Video Recording[email protected]
- Selfie Camera13 MP