Thermaltake Level 20 GT Full Tower Chassis
Thermaltake is thrilled to show the latest TT Premium product line – the Level 20 Series which commemorates 20 years of dedication to the PC industry. The level 20 GT is our new premium full tower in the Level 20 range. The Level 20 GT features E-ATX motherboard support, four tempered glass panels with a lockable hinged door design, the latest I/O port options (USB Type-C™ & USB 3.0), a patented rotating PCI-E slot system, and removable power supply shroud.
The Level 20 GT takes our latest case innovations and wraps them in an ultra-modern style that’s utterly unique in the case market today.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
The Level 20 GT gives users the option to build either a complete high-end air or liquid cooled system, with extensive support for either.
The GT comes with one 140mm fan installed, but has space for up to 8 case fans, as well as support from 120mm all the way up to 420mm radiators.
Intake areas are also protected by removable dust filters, installed in the front, top and bottom of the case to shield your hardware from particles in the air.
Superior Hardware and Liquid Cooling Support
The Level 20 GT supports up to E-ATX motherboards, CPU coolers up to 200mm in height, VGA lengths up to 310mm and PSU sizes up to 220mm in length.
On top of this, the GT is also fully capable of housing a complete liquid cooling system, including our range of PR-22 pumps and RGB Plus hardware.
Patented Rotational PCI-E Slot Design
Our brand new patented rotational PCI-E system allows you to stack multiple GPUs either vertically or horizontally, depending on how you want to build your system.
US Patent: 16/011,664
Taiwan Patent: M569542
China Patent: 201821058706.3
Vertical Radiator Placement
Whether you’re building a custom loop or running an AIO CPU cooler, the Level 20 GT lets you mount your radiator against the back panel to show off your RGB fans. The back panel provides adequate exhaust while putting your RGB fans on display, with support for up to a 420mm radiator as well as radiator support on the front and top of the chassis.
Power Cover Design
Level 20 GT is designed with a removable power cover, which can be used to organize unused cables to make for a tidy-looking system.
Four Tempered Glass Panels
The Level 20 GT boasts tempered glass panels on the front, top and both sides. The left and right hinged doors are also equipped with smart lock security systems to secure the inner components of your case.
Modern I/O Support (USB Type-C™ & USB 3.0)
The top-right panel features two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 data transfer ports, along with one USB 3.1 Type-C port.
DMD: Dismantlable Modular Design
Strip your case down to the bones and install elements when and as you need them with our modular design. The level 20 GT features modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps, installation can be a breeze with our Dismantlable Modular Design.
- Cooling SystemFront (intake) : 140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing fan (1400rpm, 28dBA)
- Expansion Slots8
- ModelLevel 20 GT
- PSUStandard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Drive Bays2.5” x 4 or 3.5” x 4 (HDD Rack) 2.5” x 4 or 3.5” x 2 (HDD Bracket) 2.5” x 2 or 3.5” x 1 (Without HDD Rack)
- I/OUSB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, Type-C x 1
- Motherboards6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX), 12” x 13”(E-ATX)
- Side Panel5mm Tempered Glass x 4 (Left & Right & Front & Top)
- ColorExterior & Interior : Black
- Product Number (P/N)CA-1K9-00F1WN-00
- Case TypeFull Tower
- ClearanceCPU cooler height limitation: 200mm VGA length limitation: 310mm(With HDD Rack) 410mm(Without HDD Rack) PSU length limitation: 220mm (Without Bottom Fan)
- Dimensions580 x 294 x 592 mm (22.9 x 11.6 x 23.3 inch)
- Fan SupportFront: 3 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm Top: 3 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm Bottom: 2 x 120mm
- Radiator SupportFront: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 420mm, 1 x 360mm(For 200mm fan) Top: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 360mm(For 200mm fan) Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm Right: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 420mm (AIO: 1 x360mm, 1 x 280mm) Bottom: 1 x 240mm
- Weight19.1 kg / 42.10 lb